General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Why does it need support from members.?
Can the tour operator no longer put money towards its up keep
DEFINITLY :tup

I remember a few years ago, if you donated via say PayPal, you'd automatically get a 'Treasure Chest' with your user name. Is this again possible ?

Tom
Good suggestion tom....Ive suggested paypal too....the bit about the chest gives food for thought....thanks for the thumbs up xxxx tweetie
Why does it need support from members.?
Can the tour operator no longer put money towards its up keep

hi tpebop :wave: .....unlike TA and other sites we are not affiliated to any tour operators...we are totaly independant....and as such unbiased and free to tell ....the truth, the whole truth. nothing but the truth, along with everything else we care to discuss about travel ect.....and thats why we are such a friendly truelly interesting site.

We want to keep it that way....The whole reason this site is so good is due to 4 things

!1/ Van has given his all to HT....his time...his money....his strength of mind...to keep it totaly independant and unbiased.....he has nurtured its friendly way of doing things

2/ The admin and mods have given thier time and a lot of patience....got more than a few grey hairs too keeping up the ethos of this site.

3/ The members feel HT is different, special, an important thing in thier lives, they have made freinships ...some spanning decades....they enjoy helping others ...they like the help and advice they get as they feel its from the horses mouth....they are free to add to or give a view to what advice is being given....we are all individuals and what is useful solutions for one might not suit another...we are like a rainbow....all faded together but if you look closer you can see all the individual colours.

4/ We are an independant non-affiliated site....so no obligations to appease or favour any comercial interests.

Thanks for your post ....its given me the opurtunity to tell others like yourself who think we are travel agent/tour operator funded the true position. :D ....and hopfully get more thumbs up.....tweetie
:tup
Big thumbs up from me too , I can't vote neither !
:tup No problem at all, but I haven't seen a post by Van anywhere, saying that finance is the main issue. I think there are more important issues at stake, then of course if members can help financially, it can be discussed.
:que Why is there only 4 votes shown as voted in the poll at the top of the page ???
Dont think the poll is working in a technical sense, unless I am clicking in the wrong way :que
I can't vote either but would give a small donation to keep HT going.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.