General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
tried to vote and for some reason, it would not let me...

100% of course I would give a small donation to keep this place alive..
I cant vote either , but yes definately I would be happy to keep HT going with a donation , no question
:tup. This is a really friendly, helpful site; would hate to lose it.
Can't vote either! but :tup

Just asking though, is it just a monetary thing that would close HT down, from what I'm reading it doesn't seem to be? Also I have absolutely no idea how much it costs (let alone in man hours) to keep a forum like this running?
No vote here either ! Wouldn't mind making a small donation, or even small regular subscription - I've got a lot of useful advice from here over the past 8 or 9years! :tup
Have I missed something? Is there a chance of this site going?
Kedi,

Further details will be given soon, but you may want to look at We're Back!!.

Darren
hi all....thanks to whoever added the poll gage .....I have a simple mind...and thought a quick and easy way to set this up was to just ask everyone for a thumbs up. Thought we could also have our guest readers joining up and joining in...

So posting a thumbs is a quick way to say yes.....thanks to those already voting...tweetie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.