Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi Buttons ... have you seen the reviews for this complex ? If not, please click here:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-del-sol/fuengirola/fuengirola-beach-hotel/

David :wave
buttons when we were there a few people got mugged on the bridge that crosses the motorway.that was about 3 years ago so they may have sorted this out by now.
the hotel was really nice but a bit out of the way.

garry
Thanks garry, anything else i should know?

Did you have children with you, and if you did what ages, and was there much for them to do?

*buttons*
We had 2 X 15 year olds with us.They played football or in the pool during the day,or came with us into the town which was not that far. When we were there there was building work going on nearby so i assume they were building other hotels as this one sat itself.The entertainment at night was terrible but i think they would have done something about it because everybody moaned. As i said the hotel was really nice and the food was good,we upgraded to half board when we arrived at the hotel and saw how far out the way it was. Ask the reps if there have been any muggings on the bridge lately,just watch it was happening during the day and at night.
We were there 4 years ago so it will have changed a bit now.anything else you want to know just ask and i'll do my best to help.

GARRY
Garry

Did you go on any excursions/day trips?

*buttons*
we went one trip to gibralta and took the tour up the rock to see the monkeys,well worth it.
the rest of the time we used the local bus service and taxis,we went to bealmadena which is just up the road and we had been there the year before on holiday.we also went to nerja which is a very nice village up in the hills and marbella where we went looking for potra banus not realising that porta banus is outside the town and had to get a taxi,its worth a look to see how the other half live.
fungerola is nice with plenty of bars and restaraunts im sure you will enjoy yourself.

garry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.