Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Welcome to the forums Jade - however please don't post with your caps lock on.

Many thanks :tup
hehehe just remember to tell your friends that beef is hard to find in Bulgaria so their Big Macs may not be entirely what they expect
:rofl
Hi Jade, McDonalds is one of the dearest places to eat in SB. You say fussy eaters, you have Bulgarian, Italian,Mexican,Chinese, English,Indian or fish restaurants all in the resort so they shouldn't go hungry.

:sun2 Toonman
At £13 for 2 bigmac meals :( it is certainly one of the most expensive places to eat....
Hi Jade. Most places do pizza and pasta which most people like and everywhere does plain grilled meats like chicken or pork or things like roast lamb. Most of the menus are pretty big and you'd have to be very weird to find something you don't like. For example, the Caribby on the front's menu reads like War and Peace and has everything on it - Bulgarian, Italian, Indian, Chinese, Mexican, British, European etc.
Oh - should also mention that Vagabonds on the front has a menu which is rather like what you would see in a chain pub here like All Bar One if you wanted something a bit more familiar. And the band is very good too. They conned me into buying their CD by promising me an encore if I did, but they didn't do the encore :rofl
Hi all,

Well we did end up i maccy d's mainly for lunchtime and tried lots of places for food for our evening meal and i was pleasantly surprised only had one bad meal really! the fussy eaters got on ok there!!

Thanks for ur help all! x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.