Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Ganesh's Shack
11 Posts
Spoke to Ganesh yesterday about my flight number and pick up from the airport,says a big thank you to all who have been to the shack this season.I will be taking him to look at this site on the net so he can see how popular he is !
Nice one Spike.

He seemed impressed with the amount of people that hear about it.

As he doesn't have internet access he will well appreciate the trip to see this site.
we returned from goa on the 14th march into manchester and used ganeshes shack when we were in the candolim area and found it to be really good. like you matth he was very helpful and very kind with lots of tips coming our way. my favorite was the chicken roll which i only tried on our next to last day and was lovelly.
I agree with youtotally. We went to Ganesh's shack last year (3rd trip to Goa) and we're returning to the same hotel/shack in less than 2 weeks time. I think we made the decision to go back based on the genuinely, friendly service and lovely food that we had in Ganesh's shack. He's a really nice, helpful guy. It's good to go somewhere and feel so welcome. Spike, he will definitely love reading all the posts relating to him and the shack.
Gail.
So... where exactly is it, and how much is it? I will be travelling to Goa post-monsoon (Early October)

See Ya
Eddie S.
So... where exactly is it, and how much is it? I will be travelling to Goa post-monsoon (Early October)

It is level with the end of the River Princess (the grounded tanker in the sea) furthest from Baga. Can;t think of the name for that end of the boat.

It is in Candolim.

As for "how much is it?", I am unsure what you mean. There are many things to buy. It is as reasonable as the other shacks. Large Kingfisher (650ml) 70 rupees (under £1)

Is October post Monsoon? I don't think he opens until sometime in November.
  • Edited by Matth 2006-03-18 10:26:54
Hi Spike
When you see Ganesh say hello for Bev & Nigel from South Wales and tell him we will see him same time Jan 07 for 3 weeks. Ganesh is a genuine guy, not pushy but very helpful, and 100 percent deserves his regular visiters
Will do,no problem at all. :P
Ganesh his lovely Sister and Babou, saved our lives with their wonderfull food and drink, during a bad all- inclusive deal at Whispering Palms Hotel
Norm and barbara send their best wishes from germany
Ganesh his lovely Sister and Babou, saved our lives with their wonderfull food and drink, during a bad all- inclusive deal at Whispering Palms Hotel
Norm and barbara send their best wishes from germany :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.