Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Ganesh shack
8 Posts
Roxey Ganesh shack has the River Princess directly right in front of it, there is no view of out to sea cos of the boat! If you come down the beach road from the Whisphering Palms hotel then take a left you will see Ganesh shack about 2 or 3 along.
If you are standing looking out to see (from Ganesh shack) then Bono's is about a 5 minute walk along to the right.
The river Princess is actually directly in front of Sudha shack and although visible from Ganesh shack it doesn't block any views to the left of the beach toward the Taj. If you use the beach road by Whispering palm as you stand at the top of the beach facing the sea Ganesh shack is to the left and Sudha's straight in front. If you are walking along the beach from Calangute towards the Taj you will need to walk just past the River Princess to see Ganesh shack.

Hope this helps as he is a great guy, very helpful and a genuine person
Sorry Gemma your wrong on that one, great views from all the shacks around there, all the way down to Aguada, and your not straining your neck to see up to Calangute.
The ship doesn't seem to put people off using any shacks there, as they all seemed to be doing good trade.
Yes Spike all the shacks are quite busy which of course is great for business.
Looking along left or right is ok and I could see fine, but directly out to sea at Candolim all I could see was the RP. Its just not for me, but thats only my opinion of course, and if we were all the same it would be a very boring world!!! It certainly wouldnt put me of sitting at any the shacks in that area, and it was very peaceful and we saw lots of dolphins jumping out the water round about the boat, magic (but I did see a lot of the boat!!!) :D
Many thanks - my beach route generally brings me out by Rams shack and inner radar has always steered me right :( no wonder I couldnt find either of them
If you walk down beach road, past Teama's and onto the beach itself Bono's is approx the 6/7th shack on the right (going towards Calangute) very,very clean, 4 spotless toilets and a shower - the inside of the shack and all the way down to the toilets is all flagged with 2x2 granite paving flags - top notch ;)
we now have two opinions about where bonos shack is.

I thought it was to the right of bobbys at the botton of beach road.Wanted to try it this year as I had heard how clean the toilets where but every time we passed it there was not a sunbed to be had.Tesatament indeed possibly.

Papa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.