Holiday Truths

For over 24 years holidaytruths.co.uk has been the chosen destination of the savvy UK holiday maker looking for up to date travel information and advice.
As with all these analysis of best / worst lists you have to look at the bigger picture , if Bradford and Belfast City airports passengers experience only 10 mins delay at the passenger levels they operate with how much worse would they be if they had the number of passengers that Gatwick have ? If you have a big operation even a very small problem anywhere will snowball quickly into a bigger problem because of the sheer volume you have to cope with , there is very little slack in the system to catch up .
Again with the massive differential in numbers regarding Easyjet and Aer Lingus in passengers numbers it's actually quite worrying that Aer Lingus are half as bad as Easyjet at delaying passengers .

We never have a problem with delays with Ryanair tbh.
I've been mainly lucky and never experienced any serious delays , on recent flights though from LGW we have all been ready on board and the Captain has been waiting for a slot to leave , the small amount of time has usually been made up though throughout the flight to get things back on schedule .
I've always found Gatwick to the best re. delays. Some of the smaller airports particularly in the north I've found to be worse.
We also never had any problems with delays with Ryanair:)
Op zoek naar een taxi van en naar de luchthaven? Taxiboeken.be is het nummer 1 luchthavenvervoer bedrijf in België. Met ons boek je makkelijk je vervoer van en naar de luchthaven. Bezoek onze website voor meer informatie. taxi luchthaven
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.