Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
GCSE Turkish
9 Posts
Thanks I had found that website. Do you think that means you cant do it anywhere before 2009?
My daughter may have picked it up wrong but she thought this person was doing it already.
If you find out any more info can you let me know please as I would like to do this too. Do you do the course online or at a class??
Further reading leads me to believe that this is a classroom based course with OCR instructors teaching those present.
I thought it was a distance learning course initially which is was what the OP was looking for.
Looks like they are Nationally available and start at set times throughout the year.
Further details if rquired can be obtained by contacting them via details below.

For age 14-19 Qualifications (General) including GCSE, GCE, Nationals and Asset Languages, please contact:
Tel: 01223 553 998
Fax: 01223 552 627
Email: general.qualifications@ocr.org.uk

For Over age 19 Qualifications (Vocational) including NVQs, Key Skills, Basic Skills and CLAiT, please contact:
Tel: 02476 851 509
Fax: 02476 421 944
Email: vocational.qualifications@ocr.org.uk
Thanks for that. I have emailed an enquiry so will post the result on here incase anyone else is interested.
Not really any further forward with this. They told me to get in touch with our local authority to see if anyone near here does this exam. Didnt think it would matter for distance learning. Will keep looking. :think
Hi
Its looking like the school may be able to organise to have the exam papers sent up here. Still waiting to get it confirmed though. Has anyone done this exam that can recommend textbooks we should buy? Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.