General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I don't think they'll be given an adults band .
Thanks
I can see the 18 year old having to keep getting the drinks!
I can see the 18 year old having to keep getting the drinks!

Warn them to take care. If they are found to be obtaining drinks for someone who is not entitled or under age then the hotel can withdraw the AI for them. Rules on AI are that only persons entitled to/having paid for AI may have them.

fwh
hey chivas

my lad was only a couple of weeks off his 18th- we went all inclusive - but lad had a different coloured band- soft drinks only! Of course his girlfriend (18)- and ourselves got him his drinks- he's a sensible lad- and didn't go mad.- plus he didn't look out of place- as he looks older than he is- the bar staff didn't bat an eyelid-.

belly
Thanks guys, I'll warn him he may have a different coloured band and to be careful if he's getting drinks from his mates. They've all paid the same amount of money each! I don't think he'll be going mad and will probably be more into the ice cream anyway it's just when there are a few lads together they may want the odd beer!
I'm not even sure he realised that he'll have a childs band! lol It's like here he is learning to defend his country, now go and get yourself a micky mouse ice cream ready for the kids mini disco! :D
hey chivas

my lad was only a couple of weeks off his 18th- we went all inclusive - but lad had a different coloured band- soft drinks only! Of course his girlfriend (18)- and ourselves got him his drinks- he's a sensible lad- and didn't go mad.- plus he didn't look out of place- as he looks older than he is- the bar staff didn't bat an eyelid-.

belly

Ta, just noticed Belly you have one more post to make the big 1000!!! :cheers
Hey- I didn't notice that!!!!!

Ive now made the big 1000!!!! :)

belly

Ps I hope he has a fab holiday
Cheers, I'm sure he will, 17 year old lad, first holiday alone, all inclusive, oh dear!!! :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.