Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
If your talking about Cala n Bosch yes there is a boat trip that stops at a nudist beach. We went last year on this trip not realising it would turn out to be a nudist beach :oops: . Its a lovely boat trip which takes you past some beautiful beaches / scenery. There is no room on this particular boat to sunbathe just a small outside area the rest is covered. The beach we visited was beautiful but there were nudists there, although not many. The boat does have slides into the water if you didn't wish to take advantage of the beach.
hi thanks for your information there. i think it could be a bit dodgy then taking my two young children if it stops at a nudist beach (too many questions i think!!). im glad i know before i decided to set sail,
could i please ask which nudist beach do you pass because me and my family are planning the glass bottom boat trip in october
Hi corinnelyons, if my memory serves me correctly it was called Trebaluger but I would suggest you check which beach the boat will visit before you book. There were lots of beaches that we passed on the trip and I thnik that they choose differently each time.
thank for that because we have young children with us so we will just have to keep them occupied in other ways when we are there but will enjoy the rest of the boat ride
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.