Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Go to Dalyan!
10 Posts
Hi Sarong

We were trying to keep Dalyan a secret ;)

I have to agree it is a lovely place. We went there last year I feel in love with the place. Going back end of this month.

Lynn
I stated going to dalyan 12 years ago and went for 4 years...... it was beautiful then, open fields along the river, the old turkish houses and none of the concrete shops on the main street, and that dreadful turtle statue wasnt there.
Not keen now.
We are going to Dalyan for 9 days in just under a months time and cant wait as it looks lovely.
I have to agree with Sarong, Dalyan is still beautiful.
We fell in love with the place the year before last, we are off there on Wednesday for 8 weeks, managed to rent a house, while we were there in June, cant wait, going back in April next year for ???? wait and see.?

My husband did not want to go in the first place but loved it when we got there, allways give places a try,you never know you may like it :)
sarong ...I have been saying the excat same things about Cirali too on these forums but only a handful of people might know about this area....a small rural village 1.5 hrs southwest from the Antalya airport..like Joan sayes....

allways give places a try,you never know you may like it

if you liked Dalyan you might like Cirali too :)
I'm sure I would Caretta. I looked it up a few years ago after researching Adrasan. Having said that we also felt that having been to Turkey 6 times now, we feel that everything is too familiar so I think we'll be having a break from Turkey. Still love it but would like to introduce the kids to new places etc now they are getting older.
I bet they will want to go back to Turkey Sarong, we tried that with Gkids didn't work, now they are older they go to Turkey on their own :tup
I'm sure I would Caretta. I looked it up a few years ago after researching Adrasan. Having said that we also felt that having been to Turkey 6 times now, we feel that everything is too familiar so I think we'll be having a break from Turkey. Still love it but would like to introduce the kids to new places etc now they are getting older.

have a great holiday wherever you end up :) when you get tired of the other places ..check out Cirali again....maybe see you one day !!! :cheers
Bumping thread for first timer to turkey.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.