Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hiya Neil..I think these photo's are just great we forget all about black/white piccy's they are so clear well done i enjoyed looking..
Brilliant pics and much more dramatic in B&W. :) Really enjoyed them.
Thanks Neil,
The Saligao church, looks even more outstanding in black and white, than colour
x lassi
great pics,so much, better in black and white,really enjoyed looking at them,i have friends here at the moment they are going to goa for the first time this year,thet loved them,really gave them the flavour ,thanks
Thanks, it's taken a few years to get my definitive b/w goa pics. I'm getting them printed with the white border as 10 x 8's so they look great in a simple black frame.

I don't know if I'll have space for 40 of them!!
Nice shots Neil, I'm getting to like B & W's as much as colour now. Are you using a digital compact or digital SLR ?
Most of these were shot on an old Fuji S7000 and cropped in Photoshop. 6MP
Some also with a Fuji S9500 with 300 mm attached lens. 9MP

These cameras are/were a level below a DSLR but above a compact.

I have recently bought a Sony Alpha 300 DSLR at Jessops which was a great deal at£299 it's only 10MP but is fine for what I need. Bought a 70-300mm Tamron Lens £130 and some other bits.... decided to treat myself.
You should be very proud. They look great. It somehow all looks calmer and more peaceful in b&w
what a great start to the day looking at those over a coffee....great pics :)
It's certainly not a great start to the day here... the weather is abysmal, I can't believe that it's the middle of July and I'm looking forward to my winter holidays !
At least HT and photo's like these help to bring the dream a little closer !
its raining freezing and i have turned the heating back on for an hour roll on feb 14
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.