Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi Sarong

Who are you thinking of booking with, as I was wondering if you had manage to find a good price. I tried first choice but it was mega expensive, although I am not sure now if I was trying to book four apartments instead of one :oops: :oops: as I was working on the theory that it was a hotel.

Is it open yet ? Pictures in brochures seem to be artisits impressions.
Hi Sarong

Who are you thinking of booking with, as I was wondering if you had manage to find a good price. I tried first choice but it was mega expensive, although I am not sure now if I was trying to book four apartments instead of one :oops: :oops: as I was working on the theory that it was a hotel and was putting in the amount of people. I might have another go at pricing. I've stayed at the El Paso twice and thought this might make a nice change.

Is it open yet ? Pictures in brochures seem to be artisits impressions.
I was looking at Direct Holidays and thought I'd found a bargain but when I looked again the next day it was a lot more expensive so I didnt end up booking anything.
Thats a shame. It's worth keep checking with some of the web-sites. The last time I went to the El Paso friends asked if we would like to go with them and we had already had our holiday that year, but I checked every day and one day the price dropped about £400 pound, so I booked it immediatley. That was for the last week in August as well which you would think would be a week they could charge what they liked for.
I have just booked to stay in the hotel on a half board basis for the end of July, I really hope it will be open in time. Had a fantastic deal with Thomas Cook with Airtours rather than Direct Holiday it was £2000 pounds cheaper than with first choice and considerable cheaper than Thomsons. In fact is was such a great deal I am waiting for them to contact me to tell me they got it wrong!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.