Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
AFAIK you probably will not find such a hotel in Sharm it's a family orientate resort now-a-days 10 years ago when it was a divers paradise you probably would see many kids

IF you want to go kid free you may find more resorts in Europe are adults only but a lot of them are campsites with statics etc

I have yet to find any hotel that is Adult only -- but I may be proved wrong
Have you tried going to the Tavel Agents and asking them if they know of any Adult only hotels, then trying to see if you can get that hotel cheaper on the internet?

Good luck

Angie
Hi, the Three Corners Ocean View in El Gouna used to be an adults only hotel I think. Its available through various holiday companies.
Sorry - but Ocean View def a family hotel
Sorry about recommending Ocean View. When I was considering it a few years ago it was 16+ but times change.

You may already be sorted but what about the Iberotel in Naama Bay as that has good reviews and appears to attract couples. There were no children when I stayed at Novotel ( on prom in Naama not the Novotel Palm which has family rooms) but that was out of holiday season or at the Maritim Jolie Ville in Naama the first week of September last year. These are all B&B hotels so they tend to attract different client base.
When I stayed in the St Joseph in Luxor quite a few years ago there were no kids the 2 weeks I was there. And 2 years ago I stayed in Mercure Inn, Luxor and there were about 3-4 kids. Usually in Luxor there arent many kids I would imagine because there is no beach. Hope you get sorted :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.