All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
:D Hi what area in Cyprus are you looking at? :D
I recommend the louis phaethon beach hotel in paphos its a fantastic family hotel and the foods excellent.I go there every year.
Thanks for that Kerrie.Am booked there for next october and i have read great reviews. :D
I agree with that - we will be going back again for our third Christmas at the Louis Phaethon.
Thanks Shaz4.Do you know how regular the buses are into Paphos (bar street area) at night.
Thanks Tracey.
Stayed at the Louis Phaethon and the Ledra Beach. First one good for families, second good for couples. Food excellent at both. Location and setting better at Ledra (much more spacious).

Buses supposed to be every 30 minutes, you can wait longer and then 2 arrive at once!

Next year going to Protarus, staying at the Constantinos the great - hope its as good as the Louis hotels, we've been in 4 now and it's becoming a bit of a habit! :wink:
Sorry can't remember the bus times at night, although they are very regular in the day.
we stayed at the constantinos the great and it was fantastic, food was lovely, peole friendly and good drinks. pool was good too :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.