Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
We went to the Iberostar Costa Dorada a few years ago and found it to be a great resort,worth checking out :sun2
Welcome to the forum Lyn :wave:

Don't forget to check reviews HERE and let me know if you'd like any hotels added ;)

Pippy :)
Thanks Karll/Pippy

We cannot make up our minds between the Ventana and Victoria Beach & Golf Resort, got a good deal on both. Has anyone been to either of these hotels? Would appreciate some inside information!

Thanks
I have never been to dom rep and we want to go for our 25th wedding anniversary we cannot decide if we want to go to the Iberostar or the Gran Ventana help please :que
Stayed at the Iberostar Costa Dorada its not right in the centre but a walk along the beach will take you there. The service is first class, food and entertainment also first class :cheers nothing I can say bad about this place you get treated like royalty. Cried when we came home recommend it to everyone. Never seen one cockroach but did see flamingo's, and peacocks.
I have stayed in the ICD and i have to say it has spoilt me going back to the North as i don't think any of the others could live up to it, as it was fantastic :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.