Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi Kiltman

Have a look at Grand Oasis Marien Hotel Dominican Republic Puerto Plata it looks very similar
Thanks Miss Pink

Not sure but I don't think it is the same hotel :think
it could actually be Saona building at gran ventana recognise that reddish colour.

Bev
Thanks Bev

Just googled that and it is the VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort, has anybody been recently?
we were there last october we loved it, first ever long haul holiday. its such a green lush island. we stayed in catalona buidig and had a side sea view room. With woodpeckers attacking the coconuts.

it was very clean and the room cleaners were lovely. they wore 1950s style uniforms looked so cute.

Saona building is where you book the a la carts and where the quite pool is and it was, i liked the main pool and the swim up pool.
entertainment is a bit dire, but by 11pm we were shattered anyway its the humidity at that time of year, even though we go to turkey in july/august when its mid 40's oC.

we went with thomson, flew premium cabin.

Bev
Thanks Bev, I remember our discussion prior to you going and you saying you enjoyed it on your return :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.