Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Good Taxi Driver
13 Posts
nightnurse

Hi could somebody please recommend a good reliable taxi driver that has a vehicle comfortable enough to pick four adults and luggage up from the airport and also be out transport for three weeks.

If you find a good taxi driver could you pass on his number, as there are 4 of us going in Feb 2011

Thanks
The Preacher
I had a great guy called Vinny, i will try and get his number, but its in my old phone, he is great and does not overcharge either and he is a safe driver

J
hi.we used a guy by the name of kamal for the 3 wks of our trip last season and will be using him again on our next trip.very reliable.we booked him quite a few times for full days out and he only charged 800 ruppees for 4 of us.his number is 919822384667.
Thxs valleylady for the info. You got Preacher, lol
hi.we used a guy by the name of kamal for the 3 wks of our trip last season and will be using him again on our next trip.very reliable.we booked him quite a few times for full days out and he only charged 800 ruppees for 4 of us.his number is 919822384667.

valleylady
Could you let me know where kalam is based,and do you think he would pick us up at the airport at some silly early morning time

Thanks
The Preacher
There ARE easier ways!

tookatuktuk
Could you elaborate please

The Preacher
he,s based at the palm resort,calangute, but lives in mapsua i think he would be able to collect you from the airport
Posting again as this did not seem to go up before. Nash - good safe driver, not too expensive, been using him for 3 years. Will take you anywhere and wait for you. The best is the safety aspect do not feel I am taking my life in my hands with him behind the wheel! Telephone: 00 91 982 248 1730 - say you got the number from Debbie and David. He rang me a week or so ago so I know this is sitll his number!
BUMP

Also looking for a driver for 4 adults and a 2 year old :yikes but based in the South!!
Last three years we have used Lawrence from Banana Shack who has been fantastic but trying the South this time and with additional baggage!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.