Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Watch your luggage weights they were very strict flying home
and we were over 1kilo and were charged 8 euros for it. :(

Dawn
Hi

Glad that you enjoyed your visit to tenerife.

We to were in the bulls head on St patricks day. And on the afternoon we got drenched. We went to the highlander on the afternoon dressed in our green t-shirts and guiness hats.

There was 20 odd of us sat in the top corner at the side of the bar, near the stairs to the toilets.

We also were in the miners retreat but only on the sunday afternoon.

Weather could have been a bit better, but hey at least we was away.
Oh us to, we were 2kgs over and were charged 15 euros. And both hubby and i didn't have any hand luggage. but the girl still made us pay.

Our friends were charged for being 3kgs over.

Did you fly with xl.xom as we did on the friday morning.
So you were the drunken lot in the corner! ( only Joking), yes that day was the worst but it was lovely after that.

we flew with First choice but I think they are all getting very strict now with weights, we were cofused with hand luggage, we saw trolly bags and thought they must have been over the hand luggage allowance but they were alloed on the plane???

we were in the Bull's head a few times and saw Michelle the Irish singer on a few occaions and thought she was very good.

Dawn :D
Do you ever remember Michelle having a rest and getting a blonde haired girl up to do a few songs.

her name was Jill, and she did a few carpenters and sang baby by styx. Well that was my mate. She regularly gets up whilst in there.

Did you stay in all paddys night. We were there until 3.00am and was even up dancing.

Where did you stay?
Hi

I got back on Friday i was on the First choice flight ot London i think it left at 2.20pm, and i was iver weight by 3 kils but no-one said anythign to me and the peopl in front of me were charged for being 2 kilos over

my frist trip to Tenerife as well and it ws brilliant if anyone saw me att he airport i was the one withthe broken toe and had crutches but i still managed to walk all over the place from Fanabe to Christianos, must admit i did not like PDLA, though , but loved Tenerife as a whole and will go on my own, the one thing i must say is that cos i was on my own i did not get bothered by the PRs at all brilliant
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.