Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi - its a few years since we went but i am pretty sure it is as you thought i.e. 1 car + driver and then the passengers seperately. I remember having two tickets when we went, one for car plus driver for hubby and one for adult plus infant for my daughter and I.

msc
danielson81,

Nipped over to Gozo last month (December 2007), and was charged Lm10.50 return for the three of us + car. I think as msc1977 says, the driver + car are charged and the passengers pay separately. I know they're using the Euro now and Lm10.50 would equate to about €24.45 so €29.70 Euros sounds about right for a car + four of you,

Trev
cheers, thought so ! It works out at approx £20! Wont be crossing over to Malta to many times! :sun2
It's very good value when you compare it for example to the Isle of Wight ferry. That is a similar distance but 3-4 time the cost when taking a car. £20 for a car and 4 people is £5 each return including car. I really don't know how Gozo Ferries can make any money at those prices.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.