Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
:shock: Crikey Jinty thats a FANTASTIC price.........

You did right to book It girl............ :wink:
Well done Jinty you've bagged a bargain there :lol:

Helenxx
Hi, on reading of your great bargain , I just checked out Thomsons accommodation and noticed they have the Louis Ayios Elias Village on an AI basis in October for £66 per night, price was the same whether I put in 2 people or 4. Don't know if it is a mistake, but it seems very good value for 4 people even adding on the price of flights !
Mad or what!

Going out 3 days earlier, (they don't have any flights on the 26th) I did a costing for the Alva from Glasgow for 2.

Unbelievable price of £1286...... no meals, no sitting together, that's their cost. Oh, forgot to say it was for a Studio, my price is for a 1 bed.

Taking off my £140, it means the flight cost is £1146.00

Methinks there's rip-off big time going on.

Cheers,
Janet
Excellent Jinty

I would not go anywhere else except the Alva, never been to any other part of the island, but have heard some good things about the rest of the Island. I asked our car mechanic who was from Cyprus where to go when we first wanted to go to Cyprus and he said do you want beach or historic, we wanted beach and he said Protaras, Aiya Napa is about 10-15 mins in a cab. fig tree bay is beautiful, and safe.
I am sure you will have a brill time, do let us all know.
Sunrise sounds good, also Capo Bay hotels.
A holiday is sometimes what you make it. also not everybody thinks the same. I personally think Cyprus is beautiful, food, people, all the sites and excursions look good, but I don't do excursions.
Have fun
Wendy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.