General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
great hotel
5 Posts
I think you'll have to provide a bit more than that :lol: A hotel near a beach, catering for teenagers with sunbeds isn't really enough to get members to answer. Where have you been before? Have you any preferences for places?Are there places you don't want to go to? If you've no idea why not have a look at our forums and see if that helps.
Is AI a must?
i am open to all suggestions,i dont like bulgaria.was wanting a good allinclusive that as plenty going off for teens but good entertainment on a night for us adults not the entertainment staff but outside acts.
the vera club tmt in bodrum turkey is good, thye have outside acts come in which we found better, yes they do their own too but there outside ones.
The pool is good right next to the sea, plenty sunbeds and along the wooden walkway, only a little bit of beach but we didn't miss that. All Inclusive and has pedaloes and canoes free, there are also other watersports reasonably priced too. My teenagers enjoyed it as there were no restrictions on how many times you could use them. They were not bored at all, also a pool with 2 waterslides.
Staff are very friendly and help you out. One end of pool is good for quiet relax and the other for the animation teams games etc.
We went 8 weeks ago and it ws 41c so very hot. Food good and bars too, they have singers come into the bar too.

lou
I would go to Palma Nova!!

The Mimosa Park Hotel let us upgrade to all inclusive when we arrived but that was 3/4yr ago (booked HB through TO). My friend stayed at the Palma Nova Hotel and she booked AI through her TO
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.