Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Here is a list of Islands, places:
Corfu, Kavos (18-13).
Zakinthos, Laganas (18-13).
Skiathos, town.
Mykonos, town.
Paros, Paroikia.
Naxos, Chora.
Ios, Chora.
Kos, town.
Rhodes, Rhodes town, Lindos, Faliraki (18-13).
Crete, Malia (18-13).

Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Ios can be all sampled in a fortnight, use flights to Santorini, Mykonos or Athens, and then take the ferry.

Any other Greek island will have less nightlife than Kardamena.
daviedog i would personally recommend staying in stalis(crete) then if it aint busy enough, you can always walk or get a taxi into malia. another recommendation would be laganas (zante) or argassi the beach is shingle in argassi though!!but the nightlife is busy in laganas slightly less in argassi but you could taxi between the two. i went to kardemena a few years ago and it was quite low key but we absolutely loved zante and crete infact we got married in zante 4 years ago!! hope this helps lindsay
Daviedog,

I holidayed in Lindos on Rhodes earlier this year and think this would be a good bet. Its a nice village with plenty of bars and restaurants and your night can be as quiet or as lively as you choose. It attracts a mixed crowd (but no 18-30s) and the village always has a good atmosphere with tourists visiting from other resorts throughout the day. The centre of the village is a maze of narrow streets all pedestrianised which adds to its charm.

Lindos has a nice beach too and is one of the best Greek resorts I've been to. Thoroughly recommended. Check out the various threads on the Rhodes discussion forum and see for yourself!

Steve
Daviedog, what are you looking for an English way of life in Greece, if so I would recommend Sidari in Corfu, You have big screen TV with soaps, football, every type of restaurant including a McDonalds, places serving English food like Pie, Chips, and mushy peas areasonable beach, nightclubs, not quite an 18/30 but can imagine soon will be
Thanks for all your help. I was looking at Sidari.
Hi, I think you would enjoy Tsilivi in Zante. It has a lovely sandy beach with shallow waters, plenty of Tavernas and several bars some which are music bars and karoke. The resort is just right for a group 30 somethings.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.