Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Greenfields mainly has irish/scottish tourists - 20's - 30's - facing the more livelier spot of the irish centre. Rooms are adequate and beds are changed i think it was once in the week, but if you ask the staff, they will give your room another going over. I would recommend staying there.
If anyone has stayed at these apartments, please post a review HERE

luci :wave
Thanks for that.

Stayed in Green Gardens, beside Green Fields in 2004 so am OK with area.

Am heading there on Sunday 05/02/06.

Just found out my Passport expires at end of February and was told some countries wont let you travel there if passport is less than 3 months to expiry date.

Had to get a Fast Track Passport, same day, cost £96.50.
Andrew ... some countries do have minimum passport validity requirements but as far as Spanish authorities are concerned, your passport requires to be valid only for the duration of your holiday. However, your airline or tour operator may have different requirements, such as a minimum 6 month validity period. For more on this, please check out recent posts in our Passport Advice and Q&As topic.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.