Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Del, I had a look round a place called God's Gift, the one I guess most people have noticed due to the bright yellow paint that covers it. Heading towards Aguada and not far down from the Stone house restaurant and next to the school. Not a guest house that you requested but around that area there seems to be more than you could imagine.Basic but had all you wanted, separate kitchen etc. very clean and a nice family who own it.
A guest house I believe near there is called Angela's - seen it mentioned on here.. Also have a look in JJ's
Will be doing the same as you when on my travels, so keep any info you collect and we can swap notes - have fun !
P.S just booked flights and flying out 15th March -YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE
Many thanks.
had seen the mixed reviews re JJ's and a little concerned that it may be a bit noisy at the front owing to the main rd.
Will definatley have a look at the others mentioned though and probably a few more.and will collect and share notes when I get back.
One I have looked at before is Rising Waves, which looks good but again is on the main road so may suffer from traffic noise. there is a website via google for it
Notice that I haven't done a report on Alexandras where we stayed last year and are staying this year, so will correct that when we return.
del949 wrote:

Notice that I haven't done a report on Alexandras where we stayed last year and are staying this year, so will correct that when we return.

:tup Many thanks Del
Green peace enclave very quiet very plain but ok.. its down the road opposite raffles
Can recommend Marina Bay Resort very clean and has a pool, it has a web site and what you see on there is just how it is, no cover up's.
I'm just back from Lucia Beach Guest House and would have no hesitation in returning. Possibly the most comfortable beds in Goa!! It's towards the Sinquerim end of Candolim on the same road as the Lui Beach hotel. No traffic noise as it's at the end of a small lane. Rooms are basic but comfortable and there's no pool but it's very well priced.
Hi ClaireAnthony would you kindly do a review of your stay if you haven't already submitted one:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/india/goa/candolim/lucia-beach-guest-house/ (you will be entered into the Ipad competition too :tup )

Many thanks
We found accom for this year a bit of a problem as we were spoilt for the last couple of years but eventually found site called airbnb.We have got a villa in Candolim this year through them.Have a browse thy have loads listed to suit all needs.....good luck...Liz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.