Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Guest Houses.
14 Posts
Hi Sleeps

There's the Casablanca and the Xavier Beach resort down there and there's the Casa Seashell next door, you pass the pool area as you walk down to Sweet Art and as far as I'm aware Sweet Art let out a couple of rooms I have a card with their phone number if want it pm me.

Debs
Is sweet art on the begining of the road down to whispering palms
No its just around the corner from Casa Seashell (lovely snacks in there)
That another one i have missed,i like to know where they all are for the mid day cake run,cheers
Hi gang

Check out the Horizon Grill and guesthouse on the corner of the road you turn down for sunset beach and whispering palms, we went to have a look apound the other day and it is very nice to say the least, swimming pool,bar and grill, eating and drinking terrace it's lovely, NO I DON'T OWN IT. There food is excellent as the owner was a chef in England and they have some really special dishes on the go.

To get in touch Email contact@horizonview.co.in

Not sure if website is ruuning yet but http://www.horizonview.co.in

Good luck

Mike and Carol
Thanx mike is this a new place only we stay at the sunset beach and i can't remember the place.
I've sent them a email i await their reply the website is'nt up and running yet more's the pity.
There was a place that made chocolate and cakes is the horizon grill near there,have not been near that place for a few years
Went to look at Horizon Grill, it still looks like a building site, if I've got the right place....is it by Ruffles Bar..? I know Ruffles has been open for a while, but this doesn't look open yet, do you know when it is opening..is there going to be entertainment....?
Poultonkid I think the place you are thinking of is Chocolatti which is on the corner of the beach road as you turn down past the Whispering Palms, Mike is the Horizon on the opposite corner.

Debs
It is a brand new place, on the corner as you turn off the road to go down towards the Sunset beach, Mermaid and Whispering Palms, they also have a bar and restaurant which people can walk into from off the street you don't have to be resident.

Mike
Hiya mike i emailed them but up to yet had no response.
Hi Sleeps,

Have you had any reply from them yet? Here is Steve's number

0091 9922239585

It is very impressive inside, the food is good and they have got some great music on.

Mike
:sulk Mike i have'nt heard from them sent the email 1-2 weeks ago i will hold off ringing yet has we STILL have'nt had our visa's back.We live in hope....... :sulk
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.