Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi sorry to hear your bad news dont know where your flying frrom but kiss flights have a flight from Manchester 0n the 3rd to Dalalam as do Thomas Cook , hope this helps
Sorry the kiss flights are on the 4th maybe the hotel will let you change the dates ?
In May my flights were cancelled for the 2nd Sept also,Ihad booked them to Dalaman with Aegeanflights,they managed to change my flights to the 4th at no extra charge,luckily I was able to change the dates for my apartment also.
surely if they've majorly altered your flight they should be offering you alternatives and they should be waiving the extra charge as its their problem not yours?!
Absolutely, Leanne. OTB are operating as a Tour Operator and they cannot under any circumstances refuse you a cancellation free of charge on the accomodation for a major change.
Their refusal to abide by the CAA guidelines on Dynamically packaged holidays is going to get them in a lot of trouble. I would complain strongly to ATOL.

Seriously, I am gobsmacked they have even tried.

Demand a cancellation free of charge and take your money to a decent independent agent.
I have tried phoning the number they gave me but just keeps ringing saying they are busy with other calls,i phoned hotels4u as thats who they booked my accomadation with,they said i have to go through otb as they made the booking if i need to cancel,sent otb this email

Hi i have recieved an email today to say there has been major changes to my flights and no alternative is available please can you advise me of what happens next

I wish to cancel the full holiday with a full refund (please note date i sent was 08/07/09 within 3 months of travelling)you only notified me today.

Accommadation villa palma apartments armutulan marmaris,booked through yourselves

i have contacted hotels4u and they have said i have to take the cancellation up with yourselves as thats who we booked it with,i cannot afford to pay extra for flights and cannot change dates as my husband has set dates at work.

It is not my fault i have to cancel i have no alternative so i expect a full refund

i have had an email to say they have recieved and will reply within 48 hours
May I suggest you send an email to them at

forums@otbeach.com

Please put in your opening comments that you have been advised to contact them by HT.

They have posted this as a contact address here on HT.

fwh
Surely OTB are only acting as an agent not as a principal. They have offered a full refund for the flight but if the accommodation is contracted through another principal I don't think they have to offer to amend or cancel this free of charge.
If that is a valid legal defence and OTB are using it then I see no point in using OTB. Giving them large sums of money without any protection would be as stupid as going on holiday without insurance.
Have had email from otb they are refunding complete holiday in full
Thats good news i know its sad you lost your holiday but at least you got your money back , let us all know if you book another all the best .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.