Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
That's not actually a bad price for economy to Bangkok. I've heard of people paying double that.
Since posting that, I saw kayak (spelling) had cheaper flights
If I was booking a Bangkok flight I'd be tempted to book the Elite Class, from what I understand it's very good with Eva. The price for Elite is similar to the price of economy flights with some airlines. Unfortunately there are no far eastern flights on the horizon for me at the moment. :(
I was looking for flights on Sunday and found that skyscanner.net was the best search engine as there was a link to all of the flights available. Managed to find a price for £509 in March with EVA. When I went to put it in basket to pay it would not allow me. On phoning the booking agent direct I was quoted £571 and they would not match the internet price :( Also went direct to their website not using the link through skyscanner and the quote was coming in over £600. I persevered with skyscanner and later on that day managed to get the £509 price, safely in the basket. Looks like I got a bargain :)
Thanks for the tip Mk61 seems it pays to keep trying
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.