Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hairdressers
9 Posts
Just back today and there is a really luxurious Salon & Spa opened on the Calangute/Candoilim road on the opposite side from the Donna Terrinzena ,Huge I think it is called Snip & Spa (or something like that) I got a price list and for a cut by a top stylist it was about 500rps. Try that it looks the bees knees :tup
I saw that new place in November and fully intend to spend some time there when we go back next week, mainly because it's hubby's turn to pay for everything on the holiday this trip!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl
I know it is soooooooo poshhhhhhhhhhh :) it was 400 for a pedicure the same as the shack girl wanted and our hotel hut room :yikes
Thanks for the tips - I will have a look on Monday afternoon.....how safe do you think a hair cut will be?
:cheers Have just tried Snips for a new hairstyle being here for 6 months. Very impressed used a Guy called Wai, complete restyle wash and blow dry 545 rups. Know expensive for out here, but cheap compared to home. Will definately be going back.
Snips is excellant and it is worth paying for a senior stylist, it isnt much dearer than anywhere else, but they do know what they are doing, and is far cheaper than home,
Lin
I do fancy going to snips for a hair colour in March , anyone know if they open in the evenings??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.