Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Happy to see
17 Posts
I understand exactly what you mean Colleen, nice to at long last read some postive comments rather than doom and gloom, I can't wait either for our holiday, sooooo looking forward to it now :cheers :sun2
I totally agree :tup

I know you need to read the rough with the smooth and it helps you avoid the pitfalls, but it does seem we had a bit of a low point over the last few weeks.

As far as enjoying your holidays, in my opinion a positive attitude gives a positive experience.

Happy Rog :hyper :hyper
:tup Thanks rog and miccie so im not on my own then thinking that ...Im off to goa in 9days
and will be meeting so many people of the forum I know its going to be FUN FUN FUN all the way
so when I get back I will have all good things to say :cheers :sun2 :ghug what more could you want colleen
As far as enjoying your holidays, in my opinion a positive attitude gives a positive experience.

Absolutely right there Rog :tup

Your Holiday is after all what YOU make it :bling
im sure all those going will have a wonderful time. i cant understand people who go on holiday and then all they do is moan. the wife and myself once stayed in this beautiful hotel and the food was the best we had ever had in a hotel. waiting in the queue at check-in there was someone there actually calling the food, all i can think is that he lived on burgers and chips at home.
with the internet now opento virtually everybody it is possible to check out accommodation and resort before you go, if you dont like the sound of it just stay away
I know what you mean Karinjess.

We stay in a lovely hotel in the south that has several restaurants serving delicious food and to read some of the reports about the hotel and its restaurants on another forum, you would think we had been staying at a completely different hotel.

You just cannot please everybody.
sydney

i was looking at some hotel reports for spain in november and someone really called the hotel and gave it low marks because the pool was cold, what did they expect, i was there at the same time and it was a lovely hotel. some people on here have said the phoenix isnt as good as it was when the manager was mario, i will find out myself. we are hardly in the hotel anyway

karl
Karl.you will have no problem,s in the PHOENIX the manager and staff are brilliant
ann
Agree Pheonix Park better in 2008 than 2007, wanted to use 2008 but too expensive
thanks aarond and taffy. like i said in different post. i can sleep anywhere, its the wife who has to have it nice. i think i'll take her to the brecon beacons for a week next year then she can see how to rough it lol
Thats a lovely place to go,been there many times,not for a weeks holiday though. :rofl
Ann
The Phoenix is my favourite, don't think it will matter because of change of manager?

Now where are the Brecon Beacons? ;)
In a lovely part of Wales The Brecon Beacons National Park ,beautiful unspoiled countryside
Mid Wales,
Ann :cheers
:sun2 I liked the The Phoenix park and would go back... there is a lovely man there called rocky who works there ..he come right out in to the street to say hello to my hubby last yr ......did not fancy that man mario anyway I thought he was rude ....colleen
aarond the brecons are not that appealing in the middle of winter with an 80 pound pack on your back !!! ( ex-forces). i imagine them to be nice in the middle of sumer though lol
Thats what o/h thought,you must have been in the forces :cheers :cheers
ann
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.