Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Happy What
8 Posts
Il-Milied it-tajjeb u Is-sena t-tajba

Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum. Heres to many more happy hols in Malta
Grazzi charliegirl, but I only have one xmas message which is "bah humbug" I personally can't stand xmas :evil: it's appalling these days so horribly tacky and commercial yuk :yuck , bring on spring when the days get brighter and we can start planning all our fabulous holidays for Malta next year :fly :sun .

Best Wishes to you all
Sliema2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/big-graham/xmt03.jpg

:lol: HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY & ALL THE BEST FOR 2007
Happy Xmas to everyone.We are off on our jollies tomorrow so see you on the 29th After we get back from Majorca.

Take Care all and have a fantastic Xmas and New Year.
Hi Graham, one of the reasons that I really dislike xmas these days is because it was a year ago yestertday since my mum was rushed in to hospital, she subsequently spent all last xmas in hospital slowly fading away and eventually passed away in January, so my memories of xmas aren't exactly the best this year.

Best Wishes
Sliema2
Hi Sliema2

Sorry to hear the full background, as you know I am able to understand exactly how you are feeling and Christmas will never be the same again.

It is very hard just now and my thoughts have been with you several times wondering how you are.

Take care
Graham
Grazzi Graham, your kind words and thoughts are most appreciaited and are of course reciprocated by us, our thoughts are with you and your family as you approach the festive season, our thoughts are also of course with anybody who has recently felt the sadness of bereavement.

Best Wishes to you all
Sliema2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.