General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I did see loads once in the gulf of Florida just off Naples. Loads of different pods. Cant say I have seen many in Europe. :( I think you will find a disclaimer on most of the trips which say you may see Dolphins but its not guaranteed.
me hubby and the kids used to find it funny i just told them before they got on they were very lucky if they seen any.one day perhaps
Hi MM yes I have been more than lucky we have went on trips in India (goa ) a few times and saw many of them I have also had the pleasure of swimming with them in mexico they come under my feet and lifted me right out of the water ....plus I have swan with sharks too in the open sea :yikes
Yes, on a sunset cruise when we were in Sharm :)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1338/1142047616_79f9ed7e55.jpg
yes in Goa they swim behind the fishing boats on Cavelosim beach
and if you do a dolphin trip you usually see loads we always have they are amazing :wow :wow
:wave: Pat
Yep saw loads in fuengirola on the dolphin trip last august

Was amazing and there was baby ones also...
We saw them in Tenerife,they were swimming all around the catamaran,have also seen them in Cornwall.
OSCARBEN wrote:
We saw them in Tenerife,they were swimming all around the catamaran
We didn't see them in Tenerife, just pilot whales :-? And after an hour on the catamaran, bobbing around in the waves, I wouldn't have cared what we saw, I was so seasick I couldn't wait to get back on dry land... :yuck
I'd love to see dolphins in the wild :) However, I am not good at boats, so, I'm just going to have to dream ;)
I'm pretty sure they were dolphins,will ask OH when he comes home from night shift,can't work out how to put photos on here.
Tarry and Cyber I can sympathise with you. I could never go on a dolphin trip, I would be so ill. Just the thought of it is making me feel ill. I live in the far north of Scotland by the sea and we often see Dolphins out at sea. It would be amazing to get close to these creatures but not worth the terrible sea sickness I would suffer.
I saw whales and dolphins on a visit to Tenerife. I was surprised that we saw them as were not that far from the waters edge of Los Cristianos at the time.

It was a really good trip and excellent value, it was only about €11 which at the time was about £8.
Soooo glad you saw them too I was beginning to doubt myself,we went on a trip in Gran Canaria but didn't see any but got some fabulous photos from Tenerife.T.
Have seen them off porto rico,gran canaria and port el kantaoui,Tunisia.Amazing sight.

Sharpy
They where often spotted of the coast around Sussex now I think about it, but I could never seem to see them even with binoclours (but I was only young at the time).
Tarry wrote:
They where often spotted of the coast around Sussex
Ooo really?! I'll have to be on the look-out then as I live in Worthing!
Yes, Dolphins have been spotted of Pett Level (near Hastings) :tup There is also "Dave" the dolphin at Sandgate, Kent (just google Dave the dolphin)
saw them on a cruise sailing into madeira. they were behind a whale. unfortunately, a bit of a distance away, so couldnt see them cleaely.

kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.