Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Going to Hisaronu in July, will try and go there. Whereabouts in Hisaronu is it, and what sort of food do they serve?
:D
Hi, have been to Robin Hood on numerous occasions over the years that we have been going to Hisaronu and have always had a lovely turkish meal with very friendly service and always reasonably priced. Highly recommended. :lol:
good food always avalible at the robin hood you know its good when the locals use it although they dont seem to pay but thats turkey
Can anyone tell me, where in Hisaronu is it? Or where is it near? :?
Will definately try it in July
its in the heart of the village you cant miss it ask anyone when you are near the post office
im the supervisor there if you ask anyone in town will tell you its right down the buttom nice and quiet and delicious food ;) hope 2 see you in summer

*Edit as requested previously please do not use phone text thanks Briar
  • Edited by stu_art 2007-04-10 18:55:41
Beautifully crafted advert that
I HOPE EVERYONE WILL HAVE GOOD & HAPPY SUMMER IN 2007
Hope to see you all we are open now
i will see you in a week and half stuart
yes we have eaten there over the past 2 years and have enjoyed the lovely food :) ...friendly staff too and delicious homemade bread with the meals....holidays 4u held our welcome meeting there last year!
It is one thing to talk about the excellent food but don't forget about the Turkish Cider to wash it down with. When we first ate here, there was a waiter who loved smacking the bell above the entrance on your departure. We were recommended to eat here by our Turkish born Thomson Rep whose family also frequented this establishment.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.