Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
haven - caister
4 Posts
Hi i havent been to caister for a couple of years but we always had a good time and we would go again, Then again we have never been to haven, butlins or pontins without going to customer services at least once !!!!!!!! even when booking the top level accomodation !! Having said that there are some haven camps that i have been to that i would never go to again. I think most of the big companies parks the entertainment is usually good and as long as the accomodation is clean and comfortable then it should be ok. If you havent been to Norfolk before there are some good places to visit. Also worth bearing in mind that people who have only been abroad before then visit british holiday parks dont usually give a good review and any one who goes to them regularly needs to be laid back and have a sense of humour :lol: This is from experience we tend to go abroad one year then haven or pontins the next.
Katherine
Hi Katherine
many thanks for your reply. We don't tend to go abroad since havin the little one and for the last 3 years we have been to norfolk but as finances are a bit tight this year we decided to go there rather than a cottage hol. We aren't expecting things to be wonderful but as long as they are CLEAN & comfy we are quite laid back and yes we have a sense of humour, lol!! Many thanks again, we are looking forward to the unknown!! :hols
Hope Caister is better than Mablethorpe the pitches were uneven so if you're in a tent take a spade

Statics are what Haven is all about and we flet that the entertainment centre was more like IKEA as to find what you want you had to go past ALL the slot machines and arcade games going in and out :think just take plenty of 2p coins
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.