Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi Catherine,
The Marina Club or Marina Club Apartments in Lagos have all the things you're looking for and, whilst the town is lively, it doesn't really attract the clubbing crowd. The restaurants are all child friendly and the only problem you're likely to have with a two year old is to get the waitresses to stop fussing your little one and serve your food !!
I would suggest Praia da Luz. In my opinion one of the best places in Algarve for children and with a little night life.
Never thought of Lagos, ill take a look thanks. Do you know anything about the resorts I mentioned?
Albufeira is basically two resorts in one. The Strip is clubby and for the late teens, Old Town is more family oriented and would suit you better I think.
..... the only problem you're likely to have with a two year old is to get the waitresses to stop fussing your little one and serve your food !!

Not only the waitresses - the waiters too! But it's a nice problem to have. ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.