EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Sarahnick133

Cant help sorry
Why not check out Ex-pats forum

Carol
A brave thing to do...hope it all goes well - especially your kids new school. Mick.
Ah,thanks both of you, thats so nice!! I have also posted my queries on the ex pat ,so fingers crossed someone will be able to tell me who can transport our stuff-preferably for a tenner,ha ha hey maybe they will give us both jobs as well!! Thanks again Guys for your help and good wishes, its good of you xx
sarahnick133

I forgot to add that I wish youand your family the very best for your new life. Hope all goes well for you. and hope you get all removals for a 10 er :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol
Hey Carol you never know! I have a dazzling smile :lol: he he he!! thanks again xx
hope all goes well, in your new life. julie
Friend's husband works for Fleet removals (Liverpool) and he is always going abroad doing international removals. Don't know how much it costs or if they have branches all over the UK. You could look them up on the net.
Thankyou both very much. your best wishes are very touching and appreciated and I will definately look up fleets and let you know if anything comes of it, thanks again xxx sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.