General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
The Tesco case is expandable hence the +5

fwh
would i be ok with the Tesco case do you think? I dont know if im having a blonde moment, but im not sure why the width on the Tesco case says 18 + 5, why cant it just say 18?

The Tesco case is 20litre capacity however it has a front expandable section which when unzipped increases the total capacity to 28litre and adds an extra 5cm on to the measurement thus the +5.

If not unzipped and opened up the case is only 20 litres and L 32 x W 18 x H 42 cm, if opened up and used it is L 32 x W23 x H 42 cm :tup
I was thinking along those lines, but needed to double check. Thank you fwh and Kiltman :)
if opened up and used it is L 32 x W23 x H 42 cm

And hence the Ryanair cardboard box won't fit over it so there's no advantage in using this over the the one you've already got from Argos because you won't be able to use the extended capacity.

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.