Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
I dont think you need to book any tour. Best to book a hotel yourself. It's quite easy to get around. :)
Hi thanks Fiona and Squigs thought we could book a package as in Delhi last year,will search around.
ann :)
Ann,
Have a look at http://www.mumbaimagic.com. We haven't any experience of the company but the website looks interesting and some people on trip advisor have good things to say about them. We are heading to Mumbai in April and I think we'll take an organised tour. Because we only have 3 days there I want to make sure we see all the important points of interest and learn as much as possible and I guess a local guide will be our best bet to get the most out of it.
Regards
Gail
Do it all yourself Gail and Ann we did in November and it was fab its eazy enough to do colleen
Ok IC I'll pm you for all the details.
Thanks
Gail
Thanks Colleen will have a look around,we have booked the hotel you stayed at,it looks quite good
finding our own way from airport after reading your hubby,s report :)
thanks Ann
Anne just make sure you don't pay anymore than about 500 rupees tops to your hotel in the taxi ..you will love the hotel its in a great spot close to everything ..if you need to know anything give me a shout ...when is it your going ???
Hi Colleen we have 3weeks in Goa then fly to Mumbai 0n dec 5th leaving 8th dec a long time to wait but like to have everything booked,booked a deluxe room is that what you had? think it was about 2,600 rupees per night,did you book any trips or DIY.
Thanks Ann :)
Irishcolleen thank you for pm good information :)
ann
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.