Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hersonissos?
11 Posts
hi have you looked at the Crete resort reports yet?? you will find last years reports [diffrent] under both spellings

yasus
wizard
Hi - yes I have thanks. It was reading through these that made me think that it could be a place we would like. However a few of them said that there was no entertainment and I was hoping that someone could address that specific point for me - I though maybe those people were in one of the nearby quieter resorts. But I'd hate to have to spend a week of me and the OH just looking at each other :love Yuk!
Hi

Try The Royal Belvidere in Hersonissos or The Anastasia Hotel in Stalis.
there isnt any entertainment in hersonissos unless your staying at a hotel that provides it. stalis has a bit of entertainment but it can be hit and miss.

try sensatori resort in analipsi which isnt far from hersonissos..
Thanks again, but I think 5* will be well out of my price range! :(
not as much as you think, they are doing holidays for 499 and cheaper in some travel agents.
We holidayed (real word????) in Stalis last year and really enjoyed ourselves (fiftysomething couple). Plenty of places to eat, up to date films showing, kareoke, quizzes, pool, music but not too 18-30ish as we found Hersonnisos to be and certainly AVOID Malia!!!
Easy to get about to other resorts by regular local cheap bus.
:love2
I would totally agree with you there hrh5554
Hi - I checked and holiday is a verb as well as a noun ;) Stalis definately seems worth taking a look at. Sounds like our kind of place. Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.