DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Hats off to hesperia,they have met the price challenge and I have to say with style,good grace and very good customer service,which makes a change these days :D
This is obviously something new and the process was a bit convuluted in that it took a couple of days to check out the lowest price I had quoted,but they rang me back every day to tell me how things were going and always at a time convenient to me.Finally sorted things out,met the lowest price,have confirmed by e mail and offered me the VIP package they mention as well!!.
although a bit long winded it has the advantage of booking with the Hotel direct,so no worries about mislaid reservations when you turn up.Special requests have a better chance of being met.No cancellations charges,just give them a credit card number to secure the booking and the first time you pay anything is when you check out and all at a low price :D :D

The properties are all of a high standard and well worth bearing in mind. Nice to be able to report a good story...
thats brilliant paully :D :D . glad you got the result you wanted :D
anyone have the www address of thissite as i wouldnt mind a cheaper holiday
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.