Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
hey there
7 Posts
hi Nico
No- we don't have reviews for Juli and it is strange that there does not appear to be any elsewhere. I notice it was renovated in 2005 so perhaps it was also renamed at the time. We will add it to our review page just incase someone out there has been :D
hi fiona thank you

ive booked it through going places and in the club 18 to 30's 2007 brochure its there with that name so i dont know whats going on with that :?: :lol:
Hopefully someone here will know the hotel :D
Hi Nico

I'm staying in Sunny Beach for a week at the beginning of May. I'll keep a look out for your hotel and let you know what it's like.

Mind you I don't think they will let me and husband in to an 18-30's place though :lol: :lol:

Liz
The Juli certainly appears (under the Cyrillic version of its name - "хотел Джули") as a 4* hotel on a Bulgarian tourism information website dated February 2005 and I found a photo via Google but there seems to be very little information generally available.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.