Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
friends of our have stayed at the hibiscus for the last 3 years and they love it

looking on the marmaris map they don't look too far apart

look on http://www.thisistravel.co.uk and go to accomodation reviews - the hotels have a map reference against them
Hi All has anyone staye in These Apartmets.We are Going in July This year Any inFo Would Be Apprieciated. Tina :D
Excellent place to stay and if you click the link below you will see some reviews.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/holiday_truths/hotel_reviews/2549/Hibiscus%20Gardens/

John
These apartments are in Armutalan. They look very nice, very plush and green and not far from everything about a 10min gentle stroll into Marmaris. Spoke to someone who stayed there and they said theynwere very nice.
They are both nice and have good location (in Armutalan)
Both apartments are very clean. You will enjoy your time there.
I have been to turkey for the past 5 years and normally stop at the torquise apts This year i have booked to go to the Hibiscus 1&11 and dont know where they are and what they are like has any one stopped there and do they know were they are as there are 7 of the family going in july this year and they are a bit wary that they might be in the middle of nowhere
We are going there in july this year and normally stop at the torquise apts after looking at the resort map i cant find the hibiscus 1&11 as any one stayed there b4 and were are they the rest of the family are wary that they might be in the middle of nowhere
Hi,
Dont know if you noticed but there is another post about them on this forum, further down page 1.

Lou.
no's 118 & 119 on marmaris map
we are going on july 18th 05 ne one else there at that time
John Ok here we go for the directions.

Out of the front entrance of the Turquoise aparts turn left and when you get to the bag/clothes shop near corner look across the road and there is a dirt track which you walk up for about 150 yards and you are at the Hibiscus Gardens and in my opinion better than the Turquoise and Wilson don't be having a go at me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for that i i can still go to my two favorite bars from there Mattys bar and the Adam and eve resteraunt
is anyone else having problem with the link to the marmaris map? going to hibiscus gardens but not sure where it is, previously at nergis on beach. can anyone help? any info appreciated.
cant thank right away as off to count votes so will say thanks now!
i've got the map saved on my computer at work - pm me your e-mail address and i'll e-mail it to you in the morning

tracey
:wave
am going to the hibiscus in a couple of months would appreciate any information have 2 children aged 5 + 15 what things is there to do :?: whats the hotel like :?:
Hi

We went to the Hibicus Gardens last year, which is next door to the Hibicus 1 and 2 and you can use the facilites with both of them, they are both great, the apartments are great and the pool and garden areas are lovely. It is about a 15 minute walk into the town, but there are loads of bars and resturants on the way down there. You will have a great time.
i was told by the travel agent that the hibiscus gardens was a 15 min walk away from hibiscus 1 + 2 :?: can anyone tell me how far away it is
daz
don't know what the tour operator was looking at, but the Hibicus 1 & 2 are right next door to each other, in fact if I remember rightly the entrance to your apartments are the same as gthe Hibicus gardens, you can certainly get to your apartments that way, even a snail could reach it in 15 minutes taking the scenic route.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.