Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Whilst you are waiting for some suggestions, why not check out our review section for hotels in Cyprus HERE

Kath HT Admin
Hi mate , you may get a fortnight for £450 but i very much doubt that you will get all inclusive Olympic are one of the cheaper operators i know but even they are coming up well above your budjet , i think you are probably going to look more along the lines of self catering or bed n breakfast
Hi irisht,
If you find anything for that price please post on here we have payed 875each for half board.
hi, yeah we have also paid £822 each for bed and breakfast for 10 days, although im told its worth it! i think you would be very lucky to get something in that price range in cyprus.
Can't see you getting that I'm afraid!! Not in Cyprus! And to be honest, there are so many fab places to eat out I think you'd be better to not be all inclusive. I have stayed all inc before and loved it, but you may be missing out somewhat if you do in Cyprus! I'd be surprised if you can get anything more than b & b for 2 weeks at that price, unless you went in the winter when it's not as hot/busy.
Don't know what agia napa is like in september, but I went there in february or march and it was absolutely dead - so much of agia napa is purpose built for tourists that it's a pretty grim place out of season.
Ayia napa is quite expensive for accommodation towards other parts of Cyprus because it is extremely popular, i have just paid £800 half board to stay near Nissi beach in a 4* hotel for my daughter.
I stayed at the 4* napa plaza (the most central hotel hands down!) and it was just over £500 each for a week SC each. Cyprus is expensive but well worth it.

we travelled with direct holidays
We've booked at the Club Atlantica Sungarden for a week's all inclusive - just over £500 each. Perhaps you could cut your holiday down to a week, like we did?
:D Jayne :D
if you do a last minute holiday you may be lucky. Booked the olympic lagoon last week for 2 people b&b for a week going this sunday that come out at £650.00. Booked with eclipse
Try http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk
Check In Date Check Out Date
Cyprotel Florida Beach
Krio Nero Avenue
Agia Napa, Ayia Napa

Mon 10-Sep-07 Mon 24-Sep-07

The details and cost for your accommodation is shown below.

Occupancy Room & Board Type Total
2 Adults Twin (2-3) Inland View
All Inclusive 694.92

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Cost: £694.92
Deposit Payable Now: £138.98

then you need to found some cheap flights
Your cheapest flight seems to be with My Travel leaving on 12 September at £299.40 each :fly
Thanks everyone for your help, but decided to venture to turkey instead really pleased with the prices for 2 weeks AI. Thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.