Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
if you still wish to travel then pay again and start recovery proceeding using the link given in Davids post on this thread
Thanks very much , barrhead travel are having diffs to get me another holiday at such short notice...i could cry. If you know of anywhere that can get me Travelling on sat nite or sunday for 1 week 2 adults 2 kids all inclusive for just over £1000. :cry
Do you already have flights booked seperately Angie or is this a put together package ?
If this has been put together have Barrhead said whether your flights are safe ?
Hi angiepangie .. what a predicament to be in. You must feel as though you are being passed from forum to forum and topic to topic at the moment. Hopefully you have now found the latest advice from the CAA on the situation via THIS topic in our Tour Operators forum.

To try and enlist the help of our members in the hope of finding an alternative holiday, I would suggest that you post in our General Holiday Enquiries forum, as members may only look here at this forum if they feel they can offer any advice on complaints.

Good luck.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.