General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I'm a bit of a pessimist too where things like this are concerned. I usually think if something looks to good to be true then it probably is. Do you remember entering any competitions etc while you were there?
I went there as well and we filled i loads of thinsg to win stuff. However we keep a yahoo email address just for this sort of stuff so all the generated spam goes in there rather than in our regular email accounts. You never know though. last year my wife's aunt and uncle won a cruise through the show.
Is it a normal phone no to ring or is it £1.50 a minute?
Hi,

Many thanks for all your comments, yes we did fill things in and it is an 0800 number, just don't feel very confident about it.

Kind regards
There is bound to be a catch. probably you have to endure a session of hard sell as a condition of the holiday.
Juast had the pone call. As it was an 0800 number we gave them a ring. Its Club La Costa!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.