Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I doubt they will be able to book all inclusive as the legal age for drinking alcohol in most countries is 18.

luci :wave
Bear in mind that parental permission also means parental liablity. There is another thread (which I can't find at the moment) where a group of friends broke up before the holiday and parent who signed for the lead name ended up being faced with a big cancellation bill. You cannot get insurance for falling out and not wanting to travel with someone!
Thankyou, im just wondering if they will be able to drink / get in clubs in either Kavos, Faliraki or Kardamena / Rhodes town?

Thankyou

Jamz1107
Kalispera

the min age to purchase drinks in bars/clubs/hotels/tavernas to drink on the premises is 18 yrs.. there is no minimum age set for purchasing from off licenses/kiosk/supermarkets but respectable retailers may impose the same limit,

this having been said, the club and bar owners of the Greek resorts are in the main foreigners, and are only interested in money, the police have been known to do the occasional raid [not often]

over recent years some of the resorts have been trying to clean up their act and i have come across several press reports where drunk young Brits [and others] have been thrown in the cells and deported back to the country of origin on the first available flight.

yasus
wizard

please ask further questions on the Rhodes thread
jamz1107

The only tour op which will take 16 year olds are olympic but only if there are 17 year olds on the booking with letters from parents. To do this you would need to book with your local travel shop as they wont take the booking online i belive.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.