Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Can you not go to another Maldivian island?

I would have thought they would have to offer you something similar :que

If you can change islands, I would highly recommend Meeru, fantastic, with an excellent dive school.
Justval,

See my reply on the First Choice thead. I would get back on to First Choice as there are other, more exotic destinations available than Fuertaventrua.

Darren
I am part of an Italian forum on the Maldives, and it is full of reports on how BAD Holiday Island is. You cant swim, at all! and you are in the maldives!!
Just think it is better because at least they warned you. Italian tour operators didn't even bother.
I'd suggest to ask for an alternative wich is not Fuerteventura....
Good luck,
Elly
Sorry to hear about your Holiday, we stayed on Paradise Island in one of the water bungalows a few years ago and it was amazing, surely they can resight you to one of the other islands for goodness sake?

Failing that I must agree their offer isnt up to much, even Egypt and the red sea would be better for diving than Fuerteventura.

Hope it all works out for you. :tup
Thanks everyone...we are now going to Thailand with Thomas Cook on 4th March. The Maldives can wait.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.