Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
tet,

I've just done a search for you and there's nothing coming up on the forums about Holiday Nights.

Darren
Hi Darren

Many thanks for your quick reply. Not sure though if thats a good thing or bad thing that they are not on the forum. In the company details it says that have been trading for quite a while but as they are considerably cheaper than everyone else it makes you kind of wary. :think

Thanks again

Loretta
Hi,

Holidaynights i believe are the public selling arm of Holidaybrokers who are accommodation suppliers to the travel trade.

Holidaybrokers / On Holiday group / Fresh Holidays have been around for a while now.

As an agent, holidaybrokers for us seem to work well, very good prices.
The only thing i will say is that sometimes because they are so cheap and i presume take on bulk allocations of rooms, they will generally be higher charges to canx or amend a booking.
Most correspondence is generally by email, they do have a contact number for administration but i think this is how they keep their costs so low, less calls, less staff needed.

Saying that, their management team are very experienced so i think you are in good hands.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.