Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
if you havent already done so, you can add you review for the Osborne HERE

kath x
nice report ryan...
1 question,i have heard the osbourne is in 3 parts,can you tell me which part is the best.
thanks in advance.
Kath will post osborne report later...

phase 2 is the best by far although most people have to pay extra on arrival for the privilige of staying there. some rooms have air most rooms in phase 2 have air con and a telly...
Glad you had a good, if eye opening time. Does your friend who's first time it was think they will return?

Seems very brutal of the coast guards. Sounds like men waiting for action, not getting any then looking elsewhere for it.

I really do despair! In front of 100 tourists as well! Way to sell your country to outsiders. Do they not think??
ryan I have been reading about a not very nice lot of people in goa on the forum this last while back ..hope it did not put your friends off ...colleen
no it never put anyone off. it was a sad day but the holiday was great!!! took my friends a few days to get into it but they loved it once they got into the swing of things...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.