Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
writing reports when you are just back can seem a bit daunting. I know that - I have struggled as well. Its never too late to write that report though. :)
I agree with fiona, its not easy writing

And I would be the first to admit i am not a literary genius

But start typing and it soon starts to flow, and everyone on the forum loves a story

GM06
Ian
Its no wonder to me that people are not posting holiday reports.
I look forward to reading them and would like to thank everyone who has took the time and effort to post one but you now get criticised for your style of writing! what next, spelling mistakes?
Some people really need to Get a life!!! :duh
Allan.
Please let us know if anyone makes derogatory comments regarding spelling etc. Thanks.
I must admit it is very difficult to read reports with no paragraphs. I most often dont read them.

Spelling mistakes dont bother me,you can always tell what they meant anyway.
Ian.....Give me a break, only got home yesterday evening.......up to neck in the washing now! :rofl

Fizz
up to neck in the washing now!
:cry

Fizz
What about typing in between loads ;)

GM06
Ian
Not too good at multi tasking when I've got jet lag Ian :D I was up at silly o'clock this morning (0430) ....another few hours and I shall be wanting to go back to bed :yikes
Fizz
Only arrived home today but will be doing a report when Ive had some sleep :cheers
That jet lag is such a killer but being up so early gives time to open a new document and make a start.

Papa
yes
when writing a report you are best to write it on something like Word and copy to here. The other option you have is to use the save option at the bottom of the post and keep saving as you go. A few folks have spent ages typing a report and then have lost it all- me included :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.